Sidharth Malhotra is an Indian actor and also former version who appears primarily in Hindi-language movies. Disappointed with his modelling profession, which he started at the age of 18, he went on to work as a trainee assistant director to Karan Johar for the 2010 film My Name Is Khan.
|Real Name||Sidharth Malhotra|
|Role Model||Shah Rukh Khan|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 185 cm
in meters– 1.85 m
in feet inches– 6’ 1”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 80 kg
in pounds– 176 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||– Chest: 42 inches
– Waist: 30 inches
– Biceps: 16 inches
|Date of Birth||16 January 1985|
|Age (as in 2020)||35 Years|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Capricorn|
|School(s)||Don Bosco School, Delhi
Navy Children School, Delhi
|College/University||Shaheed Bhagat Singh College, New Delhi|
|Educational Qualification||B.Com (Hons.)|
|Address||Plush Apartment in Mumbai|
|Hobbies||Gymming, Drawing Cartoons|
|Film: Student of the Year (2012)
TV: Dharti Ka Veer Yodha Prithviraj Chauhan (2006)
|2013: Stardust Award for Most Promising Debut Male, South Africa India Film and Television Award for Debut Actor of the Year—Male for Student of the Year
2014: BIG Star Entertainment Award for Entertainer of the Year, Most Entertaining Actor in a Romantic Film – Male for Hasee Toh Phasee
Affairs and More
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Alia Bhatt (Actor)|
|Parents||Father– Sunil Malhotra (Former Captain in Merchant Navy)
Mother– Rimma Malhotra (Homemaker)
|Siblings||Brother– Harshad Malhotra (Elder, Banker)
|Favourite Food(s)||Jalebi, Hot Chocolate Fudge, Sushi, Biryani and Chicken Roll Munch|
|Favourite Actor(s)||Bollywood: Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan, Hrithik Roshan
Hollywood: George Clooney, Johnny Depp
|Favourite Actresses||Kajol, Deepika Padukone, Kareena Kapoor, Katrina Kaif|
|Favourite Film(s)||Bollywood: Agneepath, Andaz Apna Apna, Chupke Chupke, Sholay, Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge, Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham
Hollywood: Indiana Jones, The Lord of the Ring series, Good Will Hunting
|Favourite Director(s)||Imtiaz Ali, Rajukumar Hirani, Zoya Akhtar|
|Favourite Colour(s)||Black, White|
|Favourite Perfume||Fierce by Abercrombie and Fitch|
|Favourite Destination(s)||New York, Goa|
|Cars Collection||Mercedes Benz ML Class ML 250
|Salary (approx.)||₹3-5 Crore/film|
|Net Worth (approx.)||₹67 Crore ($10 Million)|
Biography & Career
Sidharth Malhotra is an uprising star of Bollywood film industry who rose to utmost fame with his leading role in 2012 Hindi motion picture, ‘Student of the Year’. A tremendously imaginative young man with rushing body and also looks, launching out as a version, Sidharth Malhotra soon expanded tired of the fashion business as well as set out to become an actor. Sidharth was birthed in Delhi, Indian on 16th January, 1985 to Sunil Malhotra and also Rimma Malhotra. His dad was a captain in Seller Navy whereas his Mama is a housewife. Sidharth Malhotra finished his schooling from Birla Vidya Niketan as well as Don Bosco College. He afterwards signed up with Shaheed Bhagat Singh College for graduation.
Sidharth Malhotra major innovation began with 2012 megahit flick, ‘Student of the Year’, opposite celebrity youngsters Alia Bhatt and Varun Dhawan. Standing for the role of Abhimanyu Singh in this film, Malhotra’s efficiency gained him important acclamation.
In the year 2017, Malhotra starred in the leisure of 1969 enigmatic movie, ‘Ittefaq’, along with Sonakshi Sinha. The flick was seriously admired though stopped working to bring viewers to movies. Sidharth Malhotra is currently shooting for 2 big projects, covering a comic film, ‘Jabariya Jodi,’ together with Parineeti Chopra as well as the thrilling ones, ‘Marjaavaan’ together with Rakul Preet Singh. Both motion pictures are set up to launch in 2019.
Some Facts About Sidharth Malhotra
- Does Sidharth Malhotra Smoke?: No
- Does Sidharth Malhotra Consume Alcohol Alcohol?: Yes
- Since his youth, he has had an interest in drama and typically participated in dancing and dramatization shows.
- His moms and dads wanted him to become a designer, but he had no passion in research studies, rather, he was inclined towards sporting activities.
- He used to play rugby for a club in Delhi.
- At the age of 16, he made a headstart in the direction of his acting profession with Dharti Ka Veer Yodha Prithviraj Chauhan aired on Star Plus, in which he played the duty of Jaichand (younger Prithvi Raj Chauhan’s bro).
- After his TV show, he tried out his luck in modelling as well as encountered rejections multiple times.
- He shot to fame after benefiting the popular global designer Roberto Cavalli‘s advertisement projects and after that he got back-to-back attributes on numerous publications like Redbook,
- Gladrags, as well as Males’s Wellness.
- In 2007, he won the Mr Gujarat title, as well as additionally was the second runner-up in the Gladrags mega-model competitors.
- At the age of 22, he auditioned for Anubhav Sinha‘s movie and got chosen, for which he moved to Mumbai, however the film got shelved.
- He has encountered a great deal of struggle in his life; as he additionally functioned as a clapper young boy planned of movie Ra.One.
- Prior to joining the film market, he functioned as an assistant director in motion pictures-“Dostana” and also “My Name Is Khan.” Famous Designer Manish Malhotra aided him a great deal in his first battling days.
- In 2008, he was expected to make his Bollywood launching with the film Fashion, contrary Priyanka Chopra, but as a result of his agreement with Gladrags, it could not occur.
- He is a lot addicted to warm delicious chocolate that he used to take money from his gran by informing a lie that he wanted it for something and also used to invest it on warm chocolate whenever.
- Sid was a large follower of Shah Rukh’s DDLJ’s hairdo that he used to wander about with that hairstyle in his institution.
- He made a dashing entrance into Bollywood with his debut film “Student of the Year (SOTY).” Throughout the shoot of the movie, he dated a South African woman.
- In 2014, his film “Ek Bad guy” received excellent laurels from the audience. In Addition,
- Salman Khan enjoyed the flick as well as gifted him a watch.
For his film Brothers, he got around 10 kg of weight to match the figure of Akshay Kumar, not just this, he additionally made use of to shower with ice cold water.
- He informed in an interview that delicious chocolate is his weakness. He can exercise much more, yet can not live without it.
- He is a pet enthusiast and has a pet dog boxer, and also he also campaigns for the animal welfare NGO, PETA.