Shristi Shrestha is a Nepalese film actress, and the winner of the Miss World 2012 contest who works at Nepali cinema. Shrestha has received several prizes, including the National Cinema Award, the Kamana Cinema Award and the DCINE Award. Shristi Shrestha’s Net Worth: $1-5 Million
|Famous For||Miss Nepal|
|Profession(s)||Actress And Model|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 170 cm
in meters– 1.70 m
in feet & inches– 5′ 7″
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 60 kg
in pounds– 132 lbs
|Date of Birth||18 October 1988 (Tuesday)|
|Age (as of 2021)||33 Years|
|Birthplace||Narayangarh, Chitwan, Nepal|
|Hometown||Narayangarh, Chitwan, Nepal|
|Educational Qualification||B.Sc. degree in Nursing from the United Nations|
|Film: Gajalu (2016)
Relationships & More
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Saugat Malla (Nepali actor and film producer)
|Parents||Father– Name Not Known
Mother– Name Not Known
• Saikash Shrestha
|Actor||Saugat Malla, Bipin Karki|
|Singer (Male)||Bipul Chettri, Sajjan Raj Baidhya|
|Singer (Female)||Anju Pant|
|2015||Kabhi Jo Baadal Barse (Unplugged)||Arijit Singh||Bollywood debut||Jackpot|
|2015||Sadhai Sadhai||Devika Bandhana||Nepali Music Video|
|2016||Gajalu||Sujata Shakya||Anmol K.C.||as a Kumari|
|2018||Romeo & Muna||Muna||Vinay Shrestha|
|2018||Bandha Mayale||Aaryan Adhikari|
Awards and achievements
|Miss Nepal World
Some Facts About Shristi Shrestha
- Shristi Sstha is a Nepalese actress. In 2012, she won the Miss Chiwan and Miss Nepal World title. In the same year, she was the fourth finalist at the Miss World 2012.
- Shristi Shrestha was classified among the ten main dancers in the Miss World Competition in 2012. During the same year, in the Beak Beauty Miss World Competition, Shristi Shestha was one of the ten best participants. She kept the eighth position on the beauty of the beach.
- In 2012, Shristi Shrestha was among the ten main participants who won the ‘Multimedia Award’ at the Miss Nepal contest. Shristi Shrestha also won the title of the Miss Miss. During the Miss World 2012 contest, she was the winner of the Public Award of the Election.
- Shristi Shrestha marked her debut in Nepalí Gajalo’s film in 2016. She presented against Nepali Actor Anmol K.C.
- Shortly after the film, Shristi Shrestha received the opportunity to play the role of Ophelia in the Drama Show entitled ‘Shakespeare’s Hamlet’, which was organized by the British Council. The director of the drama was Gregory Thomson. This show was played in the theater village in Kathmandu for thirty consecutive days.
- SHRISTI SHESTHA is often presented by several journals and tabloids on its cover. She is among the recognized Nepalese actresses that were presented by Vogue magazine.
- Shristi Shrestha is among the Nepalese actresses who have gained different titles and prizes, including the National Film Award, the Kamana Cinema Award and the DCine Award.
- In May 2012, a greater fire started the homes of the poor in Auraha, Siraha, Nepal. After the incident, Shristi Shrestha took the initiative to help these people. She collected the donations of relief under “beauty with purpose”.
- Shristi Shrestha campaigned and collected the charity of the displaced from Auraha, Siraha, Nepal in 2012. The homes of these people were destroyed at the main fire sprout that originated in nearby forests. She served the campaign called ‘Beauty with purpose’ helping displaced persons.
- According to SHristi SHRESTHA, all the people who meet in her life, animals and trees inspire her life and future actions. In a conversation with a media house, Shristi Shristha revealed that the trees inspired her life to a large extent. She narrated,
I think you can be inspired by anyone. Personally, I am inspired by people, animals and even trees, especially white trees. I was just having this conversation the other day about the things that one can learn from a tree. The trees have been there much longer than us and always provide us with shadow, never asking for anything in return. I am absolutely according to the fact that trees can live without us, but we can not live without trees. “
- SHRISTI SHRESTHA made her debut in Bollywood in the Song of the Major Prize in the film in 2015. She introduced in the song Unplugged Kabhi Jo Baadal Barse, who was sung by the singer India Arijit Singh. She also appeared on the music video song ‘Sadhai Sadhai’ in the same year. This Nepali song was sung by the singer Nepali Devika Bandhana.
- Shristi Shrestha worked on the movie Romeo and Muna in 2018 in front of the Actor Nepali Vinay Shestha. During the same year, she received the opportunity to work in front of Nepali Actor Aaryan Adhikari in the film titled Bandha Mayale.
- In 2020, Shristi Shestha was named as the seventh ambassador of the young conservation in WWF Nepal. SSNOW Leopard Conservation Projects in WWF Nepal was also promoted by Shristi Sestha in 2020.
- In several fashion and events, Shristi Shristi was seen walking on ramps for renowned fashion designers.
- After completing her university studies at the United Nations, Shristi Shristha worked as a waiter in a cafeteria at the age of 19.
- Shristi has command over English, Spanish, Nepalese and Dutch languages.
- Shristi Shrestha is a lover of animals. He often feeds stray dogs, and sometimes he publishes the photos of him with these dogs in his social networking account.
- In the free time of him, SH.