Shreya Ghoshal is an Indian playback vocalist, composer and also music manufacturer. She has received 4 National Movie Honors, 4 Kerala State Film Awards, two Tamil Nadu State Movie Honors, seven Filmfare Awards and ten Filmfare Honors South.
|Real Name||Shreya Ghoshal|
Physical Stats & More
|Height||in centimeters- 160 cm
in meters- 1.60 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 3”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 52 Kg
in pounds– 114 lbs
|Date of Birth||12 March 1984|
|Age (as in 2020)||36 Years|
|Birthplace||Murshidabad, West Bengal|
|Hometown||Rawatbhata, Rajasthan, India|
|School||Atomic Energy Central School No.4, Rawatbhata|
|College||SIES College of Arts Science & Commerce, Sion West, Mumbai|
|Singing: Yen Chellam (Tamil, 2002)
Dola Re Dola (Bollywood, 2002)
|Father– Bishwajit Ghoshal (Electrical Engineer)
Mother– Sarmistha Ghoshal (Literature post-graduate)
Brother– Soumyadeep Ghoshal
|Actresses||Madhuri Dixit, Waheeda Rehman|
|Music Directors||Madan Mohan, R.D. Burman, A.R. Rahman|
|Singers||Lata Mangeshkar, Asha Bhosle, Geeta Dutt, Beyonce, Norah Jones|
|Song||“Kehna Hi Kya” by Chitra from the film Bombay (1995)
“Aap Ki Nazron Ne Samjhaa” by Lata Mangeshkar from the film Anpadh (1962)
“Lag Ja Gale Ke Phir” by Lata Mangeshkar from the film Woh Kaun Thi (1964)
Affairs/ Spuice and More
|Marriage Date||5 February 2015|
|Affair/Boyfriend||Shiladitya Mukhopadhyaya (Entrepreneur)|
|Husband||Shiladitya Mukhopadhyaya (Entrepreneur)
Shreya Ghoshal Net worth
The Queen of Bollywood music has a net worth of $12 million dollars as of 2019. She takes somewhere between Rs 7 – 10 lakh per song and obviously one of the wealthiest singers in the country. She has a great sense of fashion and style when it comes to clothing, and is often considered as the elegant singer in the industry.
Shreya Ghoshal is a leading Indian Playback singer. She is most awards winning Playback Singer in Indian Cinema. She was born in Berhampore, West Bengal, India in Bengali Family Members, Yet She brought up in Kota, Rajasthan. Due to her dad’s Job, they transferred to Rajasthan. her papa Bishwajit Ghoshal is electric designer in Nuclear Power Corporation of India in Rawatbhata. Her mother Sarmistha Ghoshal is literary works and also housewife. She did her education from Atomic Energy Central School in Rawatbhata. She completed her college graduation from SIES University, Mumbai.
She began taking songs lessons at the age of 4. She took her timeless vocal singing lessons from Late Kalyanji Virji Shah as well as Late Mukta Bhide. Throughout her education days, She won the All India Light Vocal Music Competition in New Delhi in 1995. Her music Journey begins with Sa Re Ga Ma , Where she Got involved as Contestant in 2000. She is the winner of this season. as well as Bollywood director Sanjay Leela Bhansali saw her talent and also provided her Bollywood break as Playback vocalist from film Devdas. She won 50th National Movie Awards for Best Women Playback Singer for Bairi Piya. She additionally won Filmfare Awards in New Music Talent as well as Best Women Playback Classification. She becomes one of the popular and also most listened Playback Singer in Bollywood.
Later on She gave voice as Playback Singer in numerous Indian languages consisting of Hindi, Tamil, Bengali, Marathi, Kannada, Malayalam, and Telugu. She is a ten-time champion of South Filmfare Awards. Seven-time in Filmfare Honors. as well as Eleven-time Mirchi Songs Honors for Playback Singer. Shreya Ghoshal is the very first Indian vocalist to have a wax statuary in Madame Tussauds Museum. She is additionally listed top 100 stars in India five times. Ohio state Governor Ted Strickland declared 26 June as “Shreya Ghoshal Day”. She is just one of the majority of search Indian playback vocalist on Google Look. She is a fashion queen, that loves to maintain fit herself. She married her childhood years buddy Shiladitya Mukhopadhyaya in 2015. She loves to travel a whole lot. She loves animals significantly, she has one Golden Retriever canine named Sherlock.
Some Lesser Known Realities Concerning Shreya Ghoshal
- Does Shreya Ghoshal smoke?: Not Known
- Does Shreya Ghoshal drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Shreya started discovering music at the age of 4.
- She obtained training in playback vocal singing from Padmashree Late Kalyanji Bhai.
- In 1995, she won the ‘All India Light Vocal Music Competition’, which was arranged by Sangam Kala Group in New Delhi.
- After changing to Mumbai, she proceeded her training from Late Mukta Bhideji in Classical Hindustani Music.
- Her very first studio album ‘Bendhechhi Beena’, being composed 14 songs, was launched on 1 January 1998.
- She won the popular singing reality reveal ‘Sa Re Ga Ma Pa.’
- If she wasn’t a vocalist, she would have been astronaut or a hereditary engineer.
- In 2003, she sang as well as included in the tune “Har Taraf Har Jagah” from the movie ‘Saaya.’.
- In 2011, she included in an advertisement for jewelry store Joyalukkas, which was aired in 5 various languages viz. Hindi, Tamil, Malayalam, Kannada, and also Telugu.
- Throughout the 2010 Summertime United States excursion, Shreya
- Ghoshal received an uncommon honour from the US State of Ohio. Governor Ted Strickland issued an announcement stating June 26 as Shreya Ghoshal Day.
- She has sung tracks in several languages like Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Bengali, as well as Malayalam.
- Apart from vocal singing, she additionally judged various prominent fact programs like ‘Voice Of India– Chhote Ustad’, ‘Indian Idolizer Junior’, and ‘Songs Ka Maha Muqqabla.’.