Saif Ali Khan is an Indian star and manufacturer that works in Hindi films. The kid of starlet Sharmila Tagore and also cricketer Mansoor Ali Khan Pataudi, Khan made his acting launching in Yash Chopra’s drama.
|Real Name||Saif Ali Khan Pataudi|
|Nickname(s)||Saifu, Chote Nawab|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 173 cm
in meters– 1.73 m
in feet inches– 5’ 8”
|Date of Birth||16 August 1970|
|Age (as of 2020)||50 Years|
|Birthplace||New Delhi, India|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|School||Lawrence School, Sanawar
Lockers Park School, Hertfordshire, UK
|College/University||Winchester College, United Kingdom|
|Address||Fortune Heights in Bandra West, Mumbai
4 floors duplex in Bandra, Mumbai
|Hobbies||Reading Novels, Playing the Guitar, Travelling, Fishing, Trekking|
|Tattoo||On Left Forearm: Written Kareena in Hindi
Career & Achievement
|Film (Actor): Parampara (1993)
Film (Producer): Love Aaj Kal (2009)
1994: Best Male Debut Award for Aashiq Awara
2002: Best Comedian Award for Dil Chahta Hai
2004: Best Supporting Actor Award for Kal Ho Naa Ho, Filmfare Motorola “Moto Look of the Year” for Kal Ho Naa Ho
2005: Best Comedian Award for Hum Tum
2007: Best Villain Award for OmkaraGovernment Of India Award
2010: Padma Shri by The Government Of IndiaOther Awards
2002: Star Screen Award Best Supporting Actor for Dil Chahta Hai
2004: IIFA Best Supporting Actor Award for Kal Ho Naa Ho
2007: Bollywood Movie Award – Best Villain for Omkara
2008: Rajiv Gandhi Award for Achievement in Films
Relationship & More
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Amrita Singh (Actress)
Rosa Catalano (Italian model)
Kareena Kapoor (Actress)
|Marriage Date||First Wife: October 1991
Second Wife: 16 October 2012
|Wife/Spouse||First Wife: Amrita Singh (Actress, m.1991-div.2004)
Second Wife: Kareena Kapoor (Actress, m.2012-present)
|Children||Sons- Ibrahim Ali Khan (from first wife),
Taimur Ali Khan Pataudi (from second wife)
His 2nd wife, Kareena Kapoor, gave birth to their 2nd son on 21 February 2021 at Breach Candy Hospital in Mumbai.
|Parents||Father- Mansoor Ali Khan Pataudi (Former Indian Cricketer)
Mother– Sharmila Tagore (Actress)
Sisters- Soha Ali Khan (Actress), Saba Ali Khan (Fashion Designer)
|Food(s)||Kebabs, Mutton Biryani, Bhindi (ladyfinger)|
|Actor||Robert De Niro|
|Film(s)||The Good, the Bad and the Ugly, The Lord of the Rings|
|Song||Stairway to Heaven by Led Zeppelin|
|TV Shows||Entourage, Sherlock Holmes, Hercule Poirot, 24, The X Files, Who’s The Boss|
|Perfume(s)||Chanel Sport, Issey Miyake|
|Author(s)||Leon Uris, Edgar Allan Poe, Leo Tolstoy, Umberto Eco, Salman Rushdie|
|Book(s)||The Holy Bible, War and Peace by Leo Tolstoy, The Satanic Verses by Salman Rushdie|
|Fashion Designer||Yves Saint Laurent|
|Restaurant||Zodiac Grill at the Taj Hotel in Mumbai|
|Travel Destination(s)||London and Los Angeles|
|Cars Collection||Audi R8 Spyder, BMW 7 series, Lexus 470, Ford Mustang, Range Rover, Land Cruiser
|Assets/Properties||Pataudi Palace (worth 800 Crore)
ungalow located at Bandra (worth 6 Crore)
|Salary/Earning (approx.)||Rs. 21 Crore (as in 2016)|
|Net Worth (approx.)||Rs. 940 Crore ($140 Million)|
Some Facts About Saif Ali Khan
- Does Saif Ali Khan smoke?: (Earlier he made use of to smoke, today he has given up cigarette smoking).
- Does Saif Ali Khan beverage alcohol?: Yes.
- His paternal grandfather, Iftikhar Ali Khan Pataudi, played cricket for England, and after 1947, for India as a captain.
- He made his debut in 1993 with the film Parampara, which was a flop.
- He rose to popularity with his acting in the films- Yeh Dillagi and Main Khiladi Tu Anari.
- Despite showcasing a terrific chemistry on-screen with Ashok Raw Kavi in the film Main Khiladi Tu Anari, Saif got angry on Ashok when he chatted ill concerning his mom on Nikki Bedi’s talk show. Ashok also imitated his mommy, after which he beat up Ashok senselessly.
- His Ex-wife, Amrita Singh, with whom he wed at the age of 21, is twelve years older to him.
- While performing a feat for his film Kya Kehna, he consulted with a very major accident and also got a number of stitches on his head.
- In 2005, he did at the HELP Telethon Concert, which concentrated to raise money for the victims of the 2004 Indian Sea quake.
- He at first refused to cast in the film- Dil Chahta Hai but was persuaded by Dimple Kapadia later. It came to be a turning point of his life; as he was awarded a lot of distinctions for his duty Sameer in the motion picture.
- He played the function of the protagonist in the film “Being Cyrus,” which was extremely applauded by the audience.
- In 2007, he got admitted to a medical facility in Mumbai as a result of severe upper body discomfort, after which he decided not to smoke ever before.
- His papa Mansoor Ali Khan Pataudi was a previous captain of the Indian cricket team and the titular Nawab of Pataudi from 1952 to 1971.
- On 22 September 2011, his father passed away, as well as after that, a simulated pagri ceremony was held, which labelled him the 10th Nawab of Pataudi. The title does not hold any official importance, as well as the event was participated in by the after that Chief Minister of Haryana.
- He is a qualified guitar player as well as has also executed in some concerts.
- Saif was in secret live-in with Kareena Kapoor and also on 16 October 2012, the couple tied the knot in the form of a straightforward registered marital relationship.
- In addition to acting, he is a fantastic host and also has actually hosted several Filmfare Awards events.
- His ancestral residence, the Pataudi Palace or Ibrahim Kothi, is simply 25 km from Gurgaon, as well as is currently run by the Neemrana Hotels team and is counted among the best India palace resorts. Bollywood films, like Mangal Pandey, Veer Zara, Rang De Basanti, Eat Pray as well as Love, have been shot here.
- Saif is the proprietor of the manufacturing business titled Illuminati Films.
- He is a pet lover as well as has 2 pet dogs with whom he likes playing in his free time.
- Saif is of Muslim Covering ancestry and also has the Nawabs of Pataudi origins from his papa’s side, and also of Bengali Tagore ancestry from his mommy’s side.