Nazia Hassan was a Pakistani singer-songwriter, attorney as well as social activist. Referred to as the “Queen of Pop” in South Asia, she started her music occupation at the age of 10, as well as went on to become one of the most prominent singers throughout South as well as Southeast Asia.
Nazia Hasson 53rd Birthday
|Real Name||Nazia Hassan|
|Famouse For||Queen of Pop|
|Profession||Pop Singer, Songwriter, lawyer, Social Activist|
|Height||5 feet 6 inches (1.68 m)|
|Dress Size||4 (US)|
|Hair color||Dark Brown|
|Ey color||Light Brown|
|Date of birth||April 3, 1965|
|Age as (2000)||35 Years|
|Date of death||August 13, 2000|
|Place of death||London, United Kingdom|
|School||Karachi Grammar School|
|College:||The University of London, Richmond
The American International University in London
Relationship & More
|Husband|| Ishtiaq Baig (m. 1995–2000)
|Parents||Father: Basir Hassan
Mother: Muneeza Hassan
Brother: Zohaib Hassan
Sister: Zahra Hassan
|Net Worth||USD $1 million (approx)|
1. Aap Jaisa Koi (1980)
2. Disco Deewane (1981)
3. Our Love Last Forever LP (1981)
4. Get a Little Closer LP (1982)
5. Star/Boom Boom (1982)
6. Dreamer Devane LP (1983)
7. Young Tarang (1984)
8. Ilzaam (1986)
9. Main Bulwan (1986)
10. Sheela (1987)
11. Hotline (1987)
12. Then He Kissed Me LP (1988)
13. Saaya (1989)
14. Dhanak (1989)
15. Camera Camera (1992)
16. Pro Audio Show (1995)
17. Signature (Suno Suno & Himat Se) (2017)
Nazia Hassan likewise known as the “Queen of Pop” was a Pakistani mega-hit pop singer, songwriter, social protestor as well as legal representative. She was born on third April 1965 in Pakistan. The pop singer started his music profession simply at the age of tenth years and also became one of the most prominent playback singer of Pakistan at the age of fifteen year. Throughout her effective music job, she obtained degrees in business economics from Richmond, The American International University, Landon and also in Legislation from the College of London. Nazia obtained wed on 30th March 1995, with a Pakistani business person Mirza Ishtiaq Baig. Regrettably, the Queen of Pop passed away due to lung cancer cells at the age of thirty-five on 13th August 2000 in London.
- Nazia was an excellent singer and began his career as a youngster musician on PTV in the 1970s at the same time, nonetheless, she started her began a specialist vocal singing profession by singing a popular Bollywood tune “Aap Jaisa Koi” as a lead vocal in the 1980s. This tune was the most pop music of the film “Qurbani”. Currently Nazia was simply only the fifteen years old. It was the super hit pop song of Bollywood of that time. After That Nazia as well as Zoheb sang many tunes for the Bollywood stars.
- Nazia and Zohaib’s initial cd was released in 1981, named “Dsico Deewane” and she came to be the first playback singer. Her cd was mega-hit not just in Pakistan and also India yet additionally struck in America, West Indies, Latin, and also Russia. The cd damaged business records of any kind of cd in Pakistan and India. Hassan’s 2nd album was “Boom Boom”, launched in 1982 which tune was also consisted of a Bollywood flick “Celebrity” in 1982. Her 2nd cd was likewise hit in the box workplace. Adhering to the years, in 1984 Nazia also released the initial video cd of Pakistan “Youthful Tarang” which made by David Rose and Kathy Rose in London. This cd was additionally her third album. It was the advancement of the Pakistan music market that has the music album in Asia. Among the most acknowledged tracks of this cd is “Ankhien Milane Wale”.
- ” Hotline” was the fourth workshop cd of Nazia and also Zoheb which was launched in 1987 from the Pakistani pop duo. Whereas the fifth as well as last cd of her singing occupation was “Cam Camera”, launched in 1991. The album was affected by the Family pet Store Boys of London.
- Nazia was also a good host, he additionally showed up in various musical TV programs on PTV, such as in “Sung Sung” with Sohail Rana in 1988. “Music 89” was the first-ever all, pop-music performance in the television background which was broadcast on TV. The show was co-hosted by her brother Zohaib Hassan and also produced by Shoaib Mansoor. At the same time, she was also held Dhanak on PTV.