Meesha Shafi is a Canadian actress, version and a singer. She made her film debut with a supporting duty in the 2013 Mira Nair’s film The Hesitant Fundamentalist..
|Full Name||Meesha Shafi|
|Profession||Model, Actress, Singer|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 168 cm
in meters– 1.68 m
in feet inches– 5’ 6”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 55 kg
in pounds– 121 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-28-36|
|Date of Birth||1 December 1981|
|Age (as in 2020)||39 Years|
|Birth Place||Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Sagittarius|
|School||Toddler’s Academy, Lahore
Lahore Grammar School
|College/University||National College of Arts, Lahore|
Album with a Band: Pichal Pairee (2009)
English Film: The Reluctant Fundamentalist (2013)
Hindi Film: Bhaag Milkha Bhaag (2013)
TV: Mor Mahal (2016)
|Father– Pervaiz Shafi Syed
Mother– Saba Hameed (Veteran Actress)
Brothers– Faris Shafi (Rapper, Actor)
Ali Abbasb (Actor)
|Husband/Spouse||Mahmood Rehman (Musician)
|Children||Son- Kazimir Rehman
Daughter- Janevi Rehman
|Net Worth in 2020||$1 Million – $5 Million|
Some Facts About Meesha Shafi
- Does Meesha Shafi smoke?: Not Known
- Does Meesha Shafi beverage alcohol?: Not Known
- Her grandpa, Hamid Akhtar, was a storyteller as well as newspaper columnist. He was the head of state of Progressive Writer’s Activity, a modern literary activity in pre-partition British India. He was additionally an editor of Urdu everyday papers, consisting of Imroz as well as Nawa-e-Waqt.
- She hails from a family members which is linked to the tv world. Her mom, Saba Hameed, is a Pakistani TV actress.
- While at institution, Meesha actively joined a variety of athletic sporting activities. She was a competitive swimmer as well as had won a gold medal in diving.
- When 17, Meesha entered the modelling world with the music video of the song, ‘Bin Tere Kya Hai Jeena,’ starring Fawad Ahmad opposite her.
- She has actually featured in a number of Pakistani Publications and also in global publications, including L’Officiel and also Vogue India.
- LOreal Paris Pakistan named her as their brand name ambassador in the year 2009.
- Aside from that of Sprite, she was featured in commercials of Coca-Cola, Fanta, Mobilink, Lipton Tea, LG Mobile Phones.
- Paper Magazine granted her the ‘Best Show Stopper’ Award at the 2013 Paper Honors.
- ‘Hi!,‘ a weekly publication specializing in star information, initial released in the United Kingdom in 1998, an English version of a Spanish weekly magazine, ‘ ¡ Hola!,’ named her amongst the 100 most significant individuals in Pakistan, in 2013.
- She showed up in Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra’s 2013 movie ‘Bhaag Milkha Bhaag,’ a film based on the life of an Indian Athlete, Milkha Singh. Meesha played the function of Perizaad, a swimmer who was romantically attracted in the direction of Farhan Akhtar, one that played the personality of Singh.
- The personality of Laxmi, a spy for the Indian knowledge agency, Study and also Analysis Wing (RAW), for the movie, Waar, got her the ‘Best Sustaining Starlet’ award at ARY Movie Honors feature, 2014.