Dhak Dhak girl became crazy millions hearts
Madhuri Dixit Nene is an Indian actress, producer, television personality and a music artist. One of the most popular actresses of Hindi cinema, she has appeared in over 70 Bollywood films
|Full Name||Madhuri Shankar Dixit|
|Nickname(s)||Bubbly, Dhak-Dhak Girl|
Physical Stats & More
|Height||in centimeters- 163 cm
in meters- 1.63 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 4”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 56 kg
in Pounds- 123 lbs
|Date of Birth||15 May 1967|
|Age (as in 2020)||53 Years|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Taurus|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|School||Divine Child High School, Mumbai|
|College||Parle College, Mumbai|
|Educational Qualifications||Degree in Micro-Biology|
|Debut||Film Debut: Abodh (1984)
TV Debut: Kahin Na Kahin Koi Hai (2002)
|Family||Father- Late Shankar Dixit
Mother– Snehlata Dixit
Brother– Ajit Dixit
|Address||2-B/110/1201, Excellency, 4th Cross Road, Lokhandwala, Complex, Andheri (West),
|Favourite Food||Kande Pohe, Zunka Bhakar, Modak|
|Favourite Actor(s)||Balraj Sahani, Gregory Peck|
|Favourite Actresses||Nargis, Madhubala, Meryl Streep, Ingrid Bergman|
|Favourite Film(s)||Bollywood: Garam Hawa, Ganga Jamuna, Sholay, Padosan, Chalti Ka Naam Gaadi
Hollywood: Roman Holiday, Gone With The Wind, All About Eve
|Favourite Dancer(s)||Hema Malini, Helen, Birju Maharaj, Gene Kelly|
|Favourite Book||A Quiver Full of Arrows by Jeffrey Archer|
|Favourite Perfume(s)||Nina Ricci, Issey Miyake|
Affairs/ Husband and More
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Anil Kapoor (Actor, rumour)
Sanjay Dutt (Actor)
Ajay Jadeja (Former Indian Cricketer)
|Husband/Spouse||Shriram Madhav Nene (Doctor – Cardiovascular surgeon, m. 1999)
|Marriage Date||17 October 1999|
|Children||Son- Raayan Nene, Arin Nene
|Salary (approx.)||3-4 crore/film (INR)
1 crore/episode (INR)
|Net Worth (approx.)||$35 million|
|Car Collection||SUV car
Some Facts About Madhuri Dixit
- Does Madhuri Dixit smoke?: No
- Does Madhuri Dixit beverage alcohol?: No
- Madhuri was birthed to a middle-class Marathi-Brahmin household.
- She began finding out dance at the age of 3 and got several honors for her Kathak dance in her more youthful days.
- Really couple of people understand that in 1984 she was in fact cast in a TV Show, yet it never ever went on air as it was considered not ‘Sufficient.’
- Though she was a top-line design in India prior to getting in Bollywood, it took her 8 years to get an industrial breakthrough in the form of the movie Tezaab (1988 ).
- Her track in the same movie “Ek Do Teen” was an overall chartbuster as well as is still thought about amongst Bollywood standards.
- She was paid extra charges than Salman Khan (approx. 3 Crore) for the film Hum Aapke Hain Koun (1994 ).
- While Kargil battle was entering Indo-Pak border, the Pakistani soldiers teased Captain Batra claiming, “If India handovers Bollywood starlet Madhuri Dixit to them, they will leave the location permanently”. Captain Batra provided a fitting reply “Madhuri ji to active hain, major aa jata hun”.
- Extremely few individuals know that Madhuri had a crush on Cricketer, Sunil Gavaskar. In a meeting with India Today in 1995, Madhuri said- “I am mad for Sunil Gavaskar. He is as well hot. I wish to run behind him and he also can be found in my desire.”
- The popular painter, M.F. Hussain called her the most beautiful lady in the world and made a film called Gaja Gamini (2000 ), which he called as a tribute to her, in which she acted along with Shah Rukh Khan.
- She met her spouse Dr. Sriram Nene, a UCLA cardio, with her sibling.
- She wore a Ghaghra in the song “Kahe Ched Mohe” in Devdas (2002) which evaluated 30 kg.
- In 2014, she was selected the UNICEF A good reputation Ambassador in India.
- She is the only Bollywood starlet to have actually been nominated 13 times for the Filmfare Finest Starlet Award.
- She is a passionate professional dancer, still practices Kathak dancing thrice a week and also has actually opened an on the internet dancing academy in 2013 called “Dance With Madhuri.”
- She has a concern of Roaches.
- She is trained in Taekwondo.
- If not a starlet, she would have been a microbiologist or a pathologist.