Kangana Ranaut is an Indian actress as well as filmmaker who operates in Hindi movies. The recipient of several honors, consisting of three National Movie Honors and four Filmfare Honors, she has actually featured 6 times in Forbes India’s Celeb 100 list.
|Full Name||Kangana Amardeep Ranaut|
|Nickname(s)||Arshad, OTA (One Take Actor)|
|Profession(s)||Actress, Writer, Director|
Physical Stats & More
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 168 cm
in meters– 1.68 m
in feet inches– 5’ 6”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 55 kg
in pounds– 121 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-26-34|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||23 March 1986|
|Age (as of 2021)||35 Years|
|Birthplace||Bhambla, Himachal Pradesh, India|
|Hometown||Bhambla, Himachal Pradesh, India|
|School||DAV Model School, Sector 15, Chandigarh|
|Educational Qualification||12th standard|
|Political Inclination||Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP)|
|Address||A 4-BHK apartment in Khar, Mumbai|
|Hobbies||Cooking, Reading, Writing, Doing Yoga, Listening to Music|
|Tattoo(s)||Nape of the Neck– A sword and wings with a crown
Left Ankle– A warrior angel
Relationships & More
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Aditya Pancholi (Actor)
Adhyayan Suman (Actor)
Ajay Devgan (Actor, Rumour)
Nicholas Lafferty (British Doctor)
Hrithik Roshan (Actor)
|Parents||Father– Amardeep Ranaut (Businessman)
Mother– Asha Ranaut (Teacher)
|Siblings||Brother- Akshit Ranaut
Sister- Rangoli Ranaut (Elder, Manager)
|Debut/Filmography||Bollywood Film (Actress): Gangster (2006)
Tamil Film (Actress): Dhaam Dhoom (2008)
Telugu Film (Actress): Ek Niranjan (2009)
Writer: Queen (2014)
Director: Manikarnika: The Queen of Jhansi (2019)
|Awards, Achievements||National Film Awards
2009: Best Supporting Actress for the film ‘Fashion’ (2008)
2016: Best Actress for the film ‘Tanu Weds Manu Returns’ (2015)
2007: Best Female Debut for the film ‘Gangster’ (2006)
Note: Along with these, she has many other awards, honours, achievements to her name
|Food(s)||Berry Burst, Dal-Chawal|
|Beverage(s)||Coffee, Red Wine|
|Actor(s)||Aamir Khan, Shah Rukh Khan|
|Actresses||Sridevi, Marilyn Monroe, Audrey Hepburn|
|Film(s)||Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Piku, Bombay Velvet|
|Book||Mahatma Gandhi Autobiography: The Story Of My Experiments With Truth by Mahatma Gandhi|
|Perfume||Chanel No. 5|
|Fashion Icon||Sonam Kapoor|
|Restaurant||Kong Poush in Mumbai|
|Hotel(s)||Soho Grand Hotel in New York, Le Meurice in Paris, Four Seasons in Maldives, Courthouse in London|
|Destination(s)||Paris, Milan, London, New York|
|Car Collection||BMW 7 Series|
|Assets/Properties||• A 67,000 per sq. ft bungalow in Pali Hill, Bandra, Mumbai (worth ₹20.7 crore, as in 2018)
• A 8-BHK bungalow in Manali, Himachal Pradesh
|Salary (approx.)||Rs. 14 crore/film (as in 2019)|
|Net Worth 2021 (approx.)||$ 13 Million|
|Indian Rupees||95 Crore INR|
|Per advertisement Salary||20 Lakh +|
|Monthly Income||50 Lakh +|
|yearly Income||10 Crore +|
|Money Factors||Movies, Ads, Promotions|
Lifestyle & More
Kangana Ranaut is a popular Indian actress that works in Bollywood. Among the leading paid starlets across the country, Kangana has actually won a number of honors, comprising off 4 Filmfare Honors and also 3 nationwide movie awards. She has been shown up 5 times in India’s Forbes Celeb list.
Kangana Ranaut was born in Bhambla, a town in Mandi district, Himachal Pradesh on 23rd March, 1987. She belongs to a Rajput household. Her Mommy, Asha Ranaut, is an instructor by occupation as well as her daddy, Amardeep Ranaut, is a successful businessman. Kangana has an elder sibling named Rangoli that works as a supervisor and a younger brother named Akshat. His grandpa, Sarju Singh, was an active participant of Legislative Assembly in addition to an Indian Administrative Solution Supervisor.
Kangana Ranaut firstly aimed to come to be a medical professional at the impact of her dad as well as mother. With an intention to construct her occupation, she resolved in Delhi at the age of 16, where she for a short while became a model. After training with a play house director, Kangana Ranaut made her first feature debut in the year 2006 with the film Mobster, for which she won Filmfare honor for best female actress. She has actually likewise obtained awards for illustrating psychologically powerful personalities in the movies Life in a City, Woh Lamhe and Style.
Kangana Ranaut has done in megahit motion pictures “Once in Mumbai” as well as “Raaz– The Enigma Continues” although she has been assessed for being taken in right into frightened personalities. Her funny personality in “Tanu Weds Manu” was very well admired on Indian box office, even though this was trailed by a collection of extravagant as well as short functions in films that have not pushed his occupation. That eventually transformed in the year 2013 when Kangana Ranaut played her function versus Hrithik Roshan in a science fiction Krish 3, one of one of the most commercial Indian movies. She afterward got 2 succeeding National Movie Honors for playing the duty of an innocent lady in the Queen Funny serial and a twin function in the comedy film “Tanu Weds Manu– Returns”. Kangana followed that by appearing in a series of films that did not do well readily.
She is taken into consideration in the media as one of one of the most preferred characters of the country and has actually instigated her own clothing lines for Vero Moda brand name. Kangana’s credibility for specifying his sincere beliefs in public and also his complex partnerships has often been debatable.
Some Facts About Kangana Ranaut
- Does Kangana Ranaut smoke?: Yes
- Does Kangana Ranaut drink alcohol?: Yes
- Kangana was birthed to an affluent Rajput proprietor family members of Himachal Pradesh.
- She grew up in a male leading conventional joint family as well as the biased limitation made her defiant. She told in a meeting, “My dad put me for the very first time at 15 and I told him, If you put me I will certainly put you back.”
- Her mommy desired her to get wed at the age of 16, however Kangana straightaway revealed her displeasure.
In her childhood years, she hardly ever saw films; as her home town really did not have a theatre and DVD’s was a rarity back then.
- She was constantly an intense student and aspired to end up being a doctor. As a scientific research trainee, she used to study for around 18 hrs a day and also safeguarded 90% in her intermediate. But she endured a trouble when she stopped working to clear her pre-medical, which made her quit research studies as well as vacate her hometown.
- While researching at DAV Institution in sector –15, Chandigarh, she shared her hostel room with Ranita as well as Bondina who became her close friends, and they were called “Charlie’s Angels.”
- In her younger days, she was an energetic participator in the elegance contests.
- She was kicked out of her house when she informed her family members that she wished to go into the prestige world.
- When she transferred to Delhi, she originally found out songs, and also in 2003, she signed up with Elite Modelling Company in Delhi in 2003, to come to be a model.
- Before doing movies, she worked as a theatre actor in Delhi with the Asmita Theater Group. Her initial play was
- Girish Karnad’s Taledanda (Rakt-Kalyan). Additionally, she additionally did plays for Arvind Gaur‘s workshop at India Environment Centre.
- In 2005, her more youthful sis Rangoli Chandel was struck with acid by a male, who had entered her residence as a money order shipment child.
- She learnt acting abilities from Asha Chandra’s acting college in Mumbai.
- When she was in Mumbai for a catalogue shoot, she offered auditions to Mohit Suri, Anurag Basu, and also Mahesh Bhatt, for the movie ‘Gangster’ (2006 ). Mahesh Bhatt hesitated to cast her; as he considered her too young for the duty, and also instead, he shortlisted Chitrangada Singh. 2 months later on, the low-spirited
- Kangana Ranaut obtained a telephone call from Anurag Basu that she has been chosen to play the lead role in the film as Chitrangada had some issues with the outside shoot.
- After making her acting with in the Bollywood film Mobster in 2006, she was felicitated at her institution in DAV Chandigarh by her principal ma’am Dr. Sachdeva that crowned her as the “Pride of DAV.”
- She is one of the youngest Indian actresses to win the National Film Awards at the age of 22, Best Supporting Starlet for Fashion (2008 ).
- She went to New york city for her script writing program but needed to leave it midway; as she needed to go back to India to promote her film ‘Queen.’.
- Earlier, she used to be a hardcore non-vegetarian, in 2013, she transformed vegetarian. In addition, in the exact same year, she was noted as “India’s Hottest Vegetarian” by PETA.
- She has actually won 3 National Awards for her performance in vogue (2006 ), Queen (2014 ), and Tanu Weds Manu Returns (2015 ).
- She is an experienced Kathak dancer.
- Her initial crush was English footballer, David Beckham.
- She has actually barely seen a lots films and also doesn’t enjoy TV programs whatsoever.
- She imagines acquiring a natural farmhouse and also a steady in Shimla after she relinquishes her work.
- In September 2017, she exposed explosive features of her personal life and also Bollywood movie market on Rajat Sharma’s ‘Aap Ki Adalat.’.
- A couple of days prior to the launch of her movie ‘Manikarnika: The Queen of Jhansi,’ President Ram Nath Kovind saw a special testing of it at Rashtrapati Bhavan Cultural Centre; where he also felicitated the actors and also crew of the movie.