Janhvi Kapoor is an Indian actress who operates in Hindi-language films. Birthed to Sridevi and Boney Kapoor, she made her acting debut in 2018 with the charming drama film Dhadak, which was a commercial success. Kapoor has since starred in the Netflix movies Ghost Stories as well as Gunjan Saxena: The Kargil Girl.Janhvi Kapoor Net Worth 2021 is $ 8 Million (Rs 58 Crores INR).
|Real Name||Janhvi Kapoor|
|Nickname||Jaan (fondly called by Sridevi)|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 163 cm
in meters– 1.63 m
in feet inches– 5’ 4”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 50 kg
in pounds– 110 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||32-26-32|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||7 March 1997|
|Age (as in 2018)||21 Years|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Pisces|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|School||Dhirubhai Ambani International School, Mumbai|
|College/University||The Lee Strasberg Theatre & Film Institute, Los Angeles, USA|
|Educational Qualification||A Course in Theatres and Films|
|Address||An apartment in Lokhandwala Complex, Andheri, North West, Mumbai|
|Hobbies||Dancing, Travelling, Listening To Music|
|Controversies||In August 2016, intimate pictures of Jhanvi and also her sweetheart Akshat Rajan were dripped online. The duo was seen locking lips in one of both photos.|
|Film– Dhadak (2018)
Relationship & More
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Shikhar Pahariya (Rumour)
Ishaan Khatter (Actor, Rumour)
|Parents||Father– Boney Kapoor (Film producer)
Mother– Late Sridevi (Actress)
|Siblings||Brother- Arjun Kapoor (Actor, Elder half-brother)
Sisters– Khushi Kapoor (Younger),
Anshula Kapoor (Elder half-sister)
|Favourite Food(s)||Mutton, Rajasthani Cuisines, Italian Dishes|
|Favourite Actor(s)||Salman Khan, Shahid Kapoor, Dilip Kumar|
|Favourite Actresses||Kareena Kapoor, Madhubala, Nutan, Waheeda Rehman|
|Favourite Film(s)||Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge, Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam|
|Favourite Fashion Designer||Manish Malhotra|
|Monthly Income And Salary||0.5 Crore +|
|yearly Income||6 Crore +|
|Net Worth (2020)||$ 8 Million|
|2018||Dhadak||Parthavi Singh Rathore||Nominated—Filmfare Award for Best Female Debut
Zee Cine Award for Best Female Debut
|2020||Ghost Stories||Sameera||Netflix anthology film; Zoya Akhtar’s segment|
|2020||Angrezi Medium||Herself||Special appearance in song “Kudi Nu Nachne De”|
|2020||Gunjan Saxena: The Kargil Girl||Gunjan Saxena||Netflix film|
|2021||Roohi||Roohi Arora/ Afzana Bedi|
|2021||Good Luck Jerry||TBA||Completed|
Janhvi Kapoor House
Janhvi Kapoor has gifted a fancy home worth Rs 39 crore to herself. She signed up the home on December 10, 2020. Her brand-new house is located in Juhu Vile Parle System, which is among one of the most elegant property regions in Mumbai.
Some Facts About Jhanvi Kapoor
- Does Jhanvi Kapoor smoke: Not Known
- Does Jhanvi Kapoor beverage alcohol: Yes
- Jhanvi was born with a silver spoon; as her father is a renowned Bollywood filmmaker, and also mom was a respected multilingual starlet.
- The actual spelling of her name is “Janhvi,” yet since the name “Jhanvi” trended initially, it spread over the web.
- Her name Jhanvi was given to her after the personality of Urmila Matondkar as Jhanvi in the film- Judaai; as Sridevi was expectant as well as shared a fantastic bond with Urmila at that time.
- Jhanvi, together with Shah Rukh Khan’s kid, Aryan Khan, got the training in acting from a prominent film institute in the UNITED STATES called ‘The Lee Strasberg Theatre & Film Institute’. Significantly, Ranbir Kapoor had also undertaken a training from the same institute.
In 2015, Jhanvi was offered a role opposite Telugu super star Mahesh Babu, yet she decreased it due to a big age void with Mahesh.
- Her mommy was never ever pleased with Jhanvi’s choice to sign up with Bollywood, rather, she desired Jhanvi to obtain married as well as settle down.
- She is extremely fond of obtaining clicked and likes sharing her pictures with her followers.
- Her passion towards acting and movie industry also convinced her mom to sustain her in her choice.
- In 2018, she made a headstart to her profession with her Bollywood debut in Karan Johar’s ‘Dhadak’, together with Shahid Kapoor’s brother Ishaan Khattar. Right here’s the trailer of the motion picture:
- In an interview, she shared that during her shoot for Dhadak, she enjoyed consuming various Rajasthani cuisines like Rogan josh, Laal maans, Kebab, and so on as well as she always chooses non-vegetarian over vegetarian.
- Jhanvi will debut in Karan’s Trainee of The Year 2 earlier, yet the movie got held off as well as he determined to introduce her initial in Dhadak.
- When she was compared by her mom during the shoot of Dhadak, Farah Khan, her choreographer rejected to it and also called it unjust.
- She was the first choice for the movie ‘Simmba’ contrary Ranveer Singh, however she declined the deal; as she was rather nervous concerning showing such a big star.
- Jhanvi likewise informed that her parents have supported her a whole lot in her journey of finding out acting.
- Her mommy had a dream to see her on the silver screen, however it didn’t occur; as on 24 February 2018, while going to a wedding function in Dubai, she bid adieu to this living earth. According to forensic reports, she died of “unintentional drowning.”