Jennifer Winget is an Indian television actress known for her representation of Kumud Desai in Saraswatichandra, Maya Mehrotra in Beyhadh and Zoya Siddiqui in Bepannah. In 2019, Winget played Maya Jaisingh in Sony TV‘s Beyhadh 2.
|Real Name||Jennifer Winget|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 165 cm
in meters– 1.65 m
in feet inches– 5’ 5”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 55 kg
in pounds– 121 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-28-34|
|Date of Birth||30 May 1985|
|Age (as in 2020)||35 Years|
|Birthplace||Goregaon, Mumbai , India|
|School||St. Xavier’s High School, Mumbai|
|College/University||K.J. Somaiya Junior College Of Science & Commerce, Mumbai|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate (B.Com.)|
|Hobbies||Playing with her pet dogs, Shopping|
|Tattoo(s)||On The Right Side Of The Shoulder: Hakuna Matata
On The Left Leg: Fairy sitting on the Moon
Relationships & More
|Affairs/Boyfriends||• Karan Singh Grover (Actor)
• Sehban Azim (Actor)
|Marriage Date||9 April 2012|
|Ex-Husband/Spouse||Karan Singh Grover (2012-2014)
|Parents||Father– Hemant Winget (works at Reliance Industries)
|Siblings||Brother– Moses Winget (Elder)
|Film: Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat (1997, as a child actress)
TV: Shaka Laka Boom Boom (2000)
|Favourite Beverage||Lemon iced tea|
|Favourite Actor||Shah Rukh Khan|
|Favourite Actress||Rani Mukerji|
|Favourite Holiday Destinations||Singapore, Malaysia|
|Favourite Restaurant||Peshwari at ITC|
|Favourite Food Chains||Subway, McDonald’s|
|Salary (approx.)||Rs. 1 lakh/episode|
|Net Worth (As in 2020):||$2.5 Million Dollar|
Jennifer Winget is a movie and also TV actress that is primarily understood for her most recent serial “Behad”. While she has actually acted in several Indian TELEVISION serials for which she has actually acquired a lot popularity. She was born on 30th May 1985, coming from Mumbai, India. She is birthed to a Punjabi mother and also Christian papa. Jennifer Winget has a substantial follower base following as she is very active on all her social media sites accounts where a multitude of fans applaud her winsome beauty as well as her remarkable acting prowess.
At the age of 12, Jennifer Winget took the begin of her job as she appeared as a child starlet in the movie called “Raja Ko Rani Se Pyar Hogaya” starring Amir Khan and also Manisha Koirala. At the age of 14, she appeared in a flick called “Kuch Na Kaho” starring Abhishek Bachchan as well as Aishwarya Rai Bachchan in which she was viewed as a youngster actress.
Afterwards, she operated in different Indian TV programs for which she obtained massive praise. Additionally, she operated in the serial “Beyhadh” in which she appeared as Maya Mehrotra
and additionally worked in an additional serial “Bepanah” in which she appeared as Zoya Siddiqui. In 2019, she likewise operated in the serial “Beyhadh-2” which was aired on Sony TV.
Later, she concerned make a significant breakthrough “Karthika” in which she appeared as a having a hard time vocalist that strives to make her dreams true. Meanwhile, she likewise noted her appearance in “Kasauti Zindagi Ki” as Sneha.
In 2009, she additionally worked as Ridhhima Gupta in the serial “Dil Mil Gaye”.
In 2012, she was taken into consideration among the 50 Sexiest Asian Females on the listing. In 2013, she once again appeared in the checklist of 50 Sexiest Asian Ladies as well as she ranked in 21st position.
Similarly, she obtained a range of titles for her attractive charm. Additionally, she has actually acted in 5 movies as a youngster star from 1995 to 2003. In 2018, she worked in the movie “Phir Se” in which she looked like Kajal Kapoor. While it was launched on Netflix. In 2020, she also made a look in the web-series “Code M” in which she looked like Monica Mehra. Together with this, she has actually worked in more than 25 TELEVISION serials for which she became preferred.
Among different prominent honors and also honors, she was bestowed the Lion Gold Honors for the classification of Best Actress and Finest Starlet in Lead Role for the serial “Bepanah” in 2018.
Some Lesser Facts About Jennifer Winget
- Does Jennifer Winget drink alcohol?: Yes
- Jennifer was birthed to a Marathi Christian father and Punjabi Hindu mommy.
- She began acting at the age of 10 as a child starlet
- Jennifer has actually starred in Akele Hum Akele Tum, Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat, Raja Ko Rani Se Pyar Ho Gaya, and Kuch Naa Kaho as a child artist.
- Jennifer met Karan (her ex-husband) for the very first time on the collections of the TELEVISION serial, Kasautii Zindagii Kay in 2005.
- The couple began dating each other while aiming for the serial Dill Mill Gayye and also wedded each other on 9 April 2012.
- The duo split their methods 2014.
- Jennifer has actually featured in lots of prominent Hindi TV serials consisting of Kusum, Kasautii Zindagii Kay, Karthika, Kahin To Hoga, Sangam, and also Dill Mill Gayye.
- In 2013, she played the function of Kumud in Sanjay Leela Bhansali s Saraswatichandra which was very much liked by the target market.
- In 2016, Jennifer appeared as a mystical female, Maya Mehrotra in Sony TV s Beyhadh.
- Jennifer has additionally hosted various fact TELEVISION shows like Dekh India Dekh, Laughter Ke Phatke,
- Zara Nach Ke Dikha 2, Comedy Ka Maha Muqabala, and Nachle Ve with Saroj Khan.
- She has featured on the cover of the TMM magazine.
- Her desire duty is to represent Rani Mukerji s role in the film Black.
- Jennifer chooses consuming vegetable juices in order to maintain herself fit.
- She is very close friends with actress Drashti Dhami.
- She craves for wonderful recipes.
- In July 2017, she went bald using make-up, for a series in the TV show Beyhadh 2.
- Jennifer is really enthusiastic about dogs.
- Jennifer is usually incorrect as an individual of foreign origin because of her first name.
- She bonds up well with her nephew, Shawn.
- She loves to shop her apparel as well as devices from Doha and also Qatar.
- Jennifer states that otherwise an actress, she would certainly have been an air person hosting.
- Winget was originally dropped out of Saraswatichandra because of some contract concerns but she was later, called back to play the primary lead as the manufacturing firm couldn t discover a suitable substitute.
- Winget was placed 21st in the 2012 Sexiest Asian Female checklist of the Eastern Eye.
- She was also consisted of in the Tv s Top 10 Actresses listing by Rediff and 35 Most Popular Starlets in Indian Television by MensXP.com.
- Her debut film as a female lead was Phir Se opposite Kunal Kohli. The movie was slated to be launched in the year 2015 yet regrettably, the film never ever obtained launched on the big screens and was later launched on the internet in 2018.