Diljit Dosanjh is an Indian singer-songwriter, star as well as tv speaker who operates in Punjabi and Hindi cinema. He is identified as one of the leading artists in the Indian music industry.
|Full Name||Daljit Singh Dosanjh|
|Profession(s)||Actor, Singer, Writer|
Physical Stats & More
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 175 cm
in meters– 1.75 m
in feet inches– 5’ 9”
|Date of Birth||6 January 1984|
|Age (as of 2020)||36 Years|
|Birthplace||Dosanjh Kalan, Jalandhar, Punjab, India|
|Hometown||Ludhiana, Punjab, India|
|School||Shri Guru Harkrishan Public School, Ludhiana|
|College/University||Al Manar Public School, Ludhiana|
|Educational Qualification||10th standard|
|Address||A bungalow in Dugri Phase II, Ludhiana|
Relationships & More
|Parents||Father– Balbir Singh Dosanjh (Worked as a Bus Driver)
Mother– Sukhwinder Kaur
|Siblings||Brother– Manjeet Singh
|Punjabi Film: The Lion of Punjab (2011)
Bollywood Film: Udta Punjab (2016)
Album: Ishq Da Uda Ada (2000)
Singles: “Nachdi De” ft. Miss Pooja (2009)
TV: Awaaz Punjab Di (2010, as a co-host)
Note: Along with these, he has many other awards, honours, and accomplishments to his name.
|Food(s)||Sarson Ka Saag Makki Ki Roti, Pinni|
|Actresses||Kareena Kapoor, Deepika Padukone, Alia Bhatt, Kylie Jenner|
|Singer(s)||Gurdas Maan, Kuldeep Manak, Arijit Singh, Sunidhi Chauhan, Taylor Swift|
|Fashion Brand||Tom Ford|
|Cars Collection||Porsche Panamera, Mitsubishi Pajero, Audi Q7, BMW 5 Series, Mercedes Benz G63|
|Salary (approx.)||₹4 crore/film|
|Net Worth (approx.)||₹170 crore|
Diljit Dosanjh is an Indian actor, vocalist, tv presenter, and also social media star. He was born on 6 January 1984 in Dosanjh Kalan, Jalandhar, Punjab, India. He is one of the leading artists and vocalists in Punjabi Industry. He primarily works in Hindi and Punjabi cinema. He made his Bollywood debut with Udta Punjab in 2016 for which he gained the Filmfare Honor for Best Male Debut.
Diljit made his launching in Punjabi flicks with the motion picture The Lion of Punjab in 2011. He launched his very first album Ishq Da Uda Adaa in the year 2000. He did his schooling from Shri Guru Harkrishan Public Institution, Ludhiana and university researches from Al Manar Public Institution, Ludhiana.
Diljit Dosanjh was birthed into a Sikh household. His papa’s name is Balbir Singh Dosanjh and mommy name is Sukhwinder Kaur He likewise has a brother named Manjeet Singh. Diljit wed to Sandeep Kaur.
|2011||The Lion of Punjab||Avtar Singh|
|2011||Jihne Mera Dil Luteya||Gurnoor Singh Randhawa|
|2012||Jatt & Juliet||Fateh Singh|
|2013||Saadi Love Story||Rajveer / Billa|
|2013||Jatt & Juliet 2||Fateh Singh|
|2014||Punjab 1984||Shivjeet Singh Mann / Shiva|
|2015||Mukhtiar Chadha||Mukthtiar Chadha|
|2016||Ambarsariya||Jatt Ambarsariya||Filmfare Award for Best Actor|
|2016||Sardaarji 2||Jaggi / Athraa / Satkaar||Filmfare Award for Best Playback Singer – Male|
|2017||Super Singh||Saajan Singh /Sam/ Super Singh / Lovely Putt|
|2018||Sajjan Singh Rangroot||Sajjan Singh|
|2016||Udta Punjab||Sartaaj Singh||Filmfare Award for Best Male Debut
Nominated –Filmfare Award for Best Supporting Actor
|2017||Phillauri||Roop Lal Phillauri|
|2018||Welcome to New York||Teji|
|2019||Arjun Patiala||Arjun Patiala|
|Good Newwz||Honey Batra|
|2020||Suraj Pe Mangal Bhari||Suraj|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Diljit Dosanjh
- Does Diljit Dosanjh smoke?: No
- Does Diljit Dosanjh drink alcohol?: No
- Diljit comes from a modest family with a modest revenue; as his papa’s income was around 5,000.
- From a young age, he obtained an inclination towards music and began carrying out at local gurudwaras.
- He provided his first stage efficiency at a village, for the objective of involving the audience; as Master Saleem was late for his efficiency.
- In 2000, he made his singing debut with the album ‘Ishq Da Uda Ada.’
- He was originally named “Daljit” that he later on transformed to “Diljit” on the recommendation of his record producer, Rajinder Singh.
- His track “Lak 28 Kudi Da” was a mega-hit in which Yo Honey Singh was also featured.
- His performance in the movie ‘Jatt & Juliet’ came to be a transforming point in his acting profession as well as the film’s sequel was also a larger hit.
- In 2013, his singing development came with the song “Correct Patola” ft. Badshah. Additionally, it ended up being the very first Punjabi tune to be included on Vevo.
- Apart from singing and also acting, he is additionally a benefactor; as he started a foundation named Saanjh Structure on his 30th birthday in 2013, which helps underprivileged youngsters and senior citizens.
- He is just one of one of the most in-demand celebrities in the advertisement globe and also has actually been a brand name endorser for several brands as he has actually recommended lots of brands like Coca-Cola and also Flipkart Connect for Punjab.
- He has a good sense of humour and holds an amusing character.
- In 2017, there was a rumour in the social media sites that he had acquired a Cessna 340A Jet Plane. Later, nevertheless, he clarified that he doesn’t own any type of jet; as it was just made use of to take him to an area in Rajasthan for a film shoot.
- His Bollywood launching ‘Udta Punjab’ (2016) was a success and also made him earn his initial Filmfare honor.
- Diljit is not significantly comfy with English and mostly favors Punjabi over it. He additionally shared that he requires a person by his side when he interacts with somebody who talks English.
- He personally disapproval specific verses in songs.
- He is a big fan of American TV individuality Kylie Jenner as well as is commonly seen discussing her articles on different social media deals with.
- In 2018, he represented the function of the well-known International hockey player- Sandeep Singh in his biopic ‘Soorma.’.
- Diljit at first refused to do Soorma; as he was never ever curious about doing a sporting activities movie, yet Sandeep Singh’s inspiring story prompted him to take the duty. In Addition, Sandeep Singh taught him just how to play hockey.
- He had actually declined movies of his most favourite directors from Bollywood; as he was asked to act without the bandana.
- Johnny Depp‘s role of “Captain Jack Sparrow” in ‘Pirates of the Caribbean’ has actually been his dream duty.