Arif Lohar is a Punjabi folk singer from Pakistan. He normally sings accompanied by an indigenous musical instrument looking like tongs. His folk music is rep of the traditional folk heritage of the Punjab. He is the child of the popular folk singer Alam Lohar. The guru of folk singing, Arif Lohar has a bank balance of about 500 crores.
|Full Name||Muhammed Arif Lohar|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 168 cm
in meters– 1.68 m
in feet inches– 5’ 6”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 80 kg
in pounds– 176 lbs
|Date of Birth||1 September 1966|
|Age (as in 2020)||54 Years|
|Birth Place||Lala Musa in Gujrat District, Punjab, Pakistan|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Virgo|
|Hometown||Lala Musa in Gujrat District, Punjab, Pakistan|
|Hobbies||Singing & Travelling|
|Pakistani Film: Silsila (1987)
|Father– Alam Lohar
Mother– Name Not Known
|Wife/Spouse||Name Not Known|
|Children||Son- Ali Lohar, Alam Lohar, Arshad Lohar
|Favourite Food||Punjabi Cuisines|
|Favourite Singer(s)||Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan, Michael Jackson, Alam Lohar|
|Salary (as an event performer)||₹2.5 lacs/event|
- Alif Allah (Jugni)
- Ek Pal
- Bol Mitti Diya Baawiya
- Sher Punjab Da
- Bhaag Milkha Bhaag(2013)
- Punjab Bolda
- Paar Langadey Veh
- Yaara Kaulu Yaar Gwanchan
- Koka Saat Rang Dah
- Ik Din Pyaar Da
- Panj Dariyah
- The Legend
- Kamlee Yaar dee Kamlee
- 21st Century Jugni (Mukhtar Sahota)
Some Facts About Arif Lohar
- Does Arif Lohar smoke?: Not Known
- Does Arif Lohar beverage alcohol?: Not Known
- Arif Lohar initially comes from a tiny Pakistani town, Aach Goch in Gujrat District, Punjab, Pakistan.
- He, in addition to his more youthful brother, started learning vocal songs from his father, Alam Lohar, at a really young age.
- He is the only kid, among eight boys of Alam Lohar, that had been carrying his lineage as well as promoting his conventional values, since after Alam’s death.
- His seven brothers relocated to England as well as had started their resources there.
- He reached the peak of fame when he sang ‘Jugni Ji’, together with Pakistani Singer/actress Meesha Shafi at the Coke Studio, Pakistan. The track is considered his most pop music thus far.
- He has also played encouraging functions in numerous Pakistani films such as Silsila (1987 ), Zindagi, Jugni (2011 ), as well as much more.
- The musical civil liberties of his track, ‘Jugni Ji’, were purchased by the popular Bollywood star and Manufacturer, Saif Ali Khan, for his smash hit film Cocktail (2012).
- He has sung numerous renowned tracks such as ‘Punjab Bolda’, the Title track (Bhaag Milkha Bhaag), Jugni Ji (Mixed Drink), Alif Allah (Coke Studio Pakistan), and also a lot more.
- Right here is the video in which his son, Ali Lohar, is offering his first stage performance as well as vocal singing his papa’s track ‘Katiya Karoo.
- He has actually sung around 3000 tracks thus far and also has actually likewise offered various global efficiencies like in UK, USA, UAE; consisting of the 2004 Eastern Games opening event in China.
- He is the only South Eastern musician to carry out in front the supreme leader of North Korea, Kim Jong-Un, belonging of an international delegation of tranquility and a good reputation.
- In 2004, he additionally appeared on nationwide tv to motivate regional and also worldwide charity events to help the flood targets in Pakistan. He had actually likewise executed in different shows to collect the quantity for the aid.
- In 2005, he was presented with the Pride of Efficiency Award, by the Government of Pakistan.